Mobile Home Service Please Tel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniella

Reaction score
Hi i am daniella from holland.Iam dowing nails for a 1 j now.IN OKTOBER i am mobile now i was wondering how to do this with spa pedi,s .SPA MASSAGE POOL WITH BUBBELS ore rvs wasbols please help.DO YOU GIRLS do AIRBRUSH SERVICE MOBILE please tel how you girl do your mobile service thank you verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy much greetings daniella

Hiya - I am purely mobile and I do manicures and pedicures. I bought a very cheap and basic foot spa that keeps the water heated and also has small jets of water that create bubbles as well. For each pedicure appointment I take about three bags, my silver metal carry case with pull-out drawers that has all my nail-art things, bottles, products etc in it, then another bag with all my towels rolled up in it and also another bag with my foot spa. Each time it's like moving house!!

Hope that helps. x

I have just thought of a good idea girls you now those plasic units with drawers in why not fill this with your gear and put castors on the bottom then it is easy to push along when mobile.
HTH

scattyfox said:
I have just thought of a good idea girls you now those plasic units with drawers in why not fill this with your gear and put castors on the bottom then it is easy to push along when mobile.
HTH
Thats fine if the ground is even if not you end up picking everything up when it crashes to the floor :mad:

Hi girls i ust this mobile nailstudio en tabel to do mi mobile service .When every thing is ready iwil start a oline foto album so you girls see mi at work .Greetings daniellaI have the pics in my album dont no how dis works:confused:

Wow I want one of those.

Went to my friends yesterday and she was having a new set of L&P, manicure and pedicure.

I live on a hill and have to walk down steps and then a richety path to get to the car and I felt like a mule with all my stuff.

Latest posts

Back