Mobile kit carry case - public transport

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would really value Mums advice as I'm sure she's toted around her fair share of nail equipment. 😄 Lol

I have the Emerald case and it's really good. Definitely durable and lots of space and pockets for things.

I do love that trolley, as I love the compartments...and you have all the same kit I need to travel around...but I've read that the zips starts to malfunction...how long have you had yours? xxx

Only a week lol but I will have 2 b extra careful with the zips now I know this, thanks guys x

Mummycat, I've had the paper mania case as well... Absolutely love it and stores my tanning equipment perfectly, including the machine (I want to call it a compressor... Too late and my mind has gone!). I also love the Velcro detachable pockets as when I have my nail equipment in there, it's neatly organised so I can see what i want and as mentioned before, a lamp fits nice at the bottom. For the price its good. However, one of my main zips has come off after approx 2 months... Disappointed and glad the nag has two zips, but then i guess you get what you pay for. I'd still recommend it but aide of all the good factors :) x

Thanks for letting me know about that case too! It sounds and looks brilliant...but I'm super worried about the zips...bloody auto correction, what a pain in the bum eh? xxx

This Roo trolley and rucksack are definitely very durable and strong. I carry one up and down 3 flights of stairs to my flat and its much more do-able than the hard cases. It holds an enormous amount if packed correctly!

Wow...if you can do that with it, I'm pretty certain it will do what I need it too! Thanks for the feedback x

That's is settled...I've just bought a Roo Emerald Trolley!

Thanks for all your help with this...I knew that if I bought anything else would still want one and would spend more buying other bags!

xx

That's is settled...I've just bought a Roo Emerald Trolley!

Thanks for all your help with this...I knew that if I bought anything else would still want one and would spend more buying other bags!

xx

You will love it...I have one & it fits loads in, I got some roo rolls as well for my shellac & a couple moew zip bags.:)

My papermania zips have broken too - and the handles came off! Definitely don't overfill it.

Has anyone actually got the Roo Monsoon trolley? Thinking of getting that instead as need more space than my broken papermania ones have!

Latest posts

Back