Mobile madness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellcass

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm now qualified in mani, pedi, acrylic, gel nails, waxing, tinting, facials, spray tan, semi permanent lashes and threading.

Bought a lovely 3 tier trolley from Sally's and as I am still practicing my trolley has not left the house. At the moment it contains all of my kit apart from spray tan. I've only been moving it from one room to another and it's broken after less than a week of purchase. I'm so not happy about it and because I don't live local to a Sally's I have to try and find the time to take it back and get a refund 'after they take a look' so that's not guaranteed.

So now it's back to the drawing board. I don't even know whether to buy another trolley from somewhere else as I've had such a crap experience with the first one.

I just wants some tips of the mobile trade on what trolley, bag, case and method is best for lugging around all your kit house to house as this trolley didn't even last getting to another room let alone make it to the boot of the car!

What do you use and where did you get it from?

I'm even thinking of getting a vanity case for each separate typee of treatment I do, is that a good idea?

Also how do you carry heated up wax pots around? My friend suggested a cool box?

As I say I am new to this so any tips would be a great help :)

Xxxx

I've had a bad experience with Sallys also...terrible it didn't last, make sure you try and get your money back as its clearly not fit for purpose.

All I can say is Roo Beauty...very good quality. I've had fab customer service too.

I actually bought a large holdall on wheels (the type you buy for holidays). Only cost about £25...had it a year and going strong. I keep each treatment equipment in separate clear bags inside so I can just take into client what I need for them. My nail lamp is in a separate bag with daylight lamp and extension lead. Works for me x

I've had a bad experience with Sallys also...terrible it didn't last, make sure you try and get your money back as its clearly not fit for purpose.

All I can say is Roo Beauty...very good quality. I've had fab customer service too.

Oh really? It's not just me then. I am going to take it back.

Yes iv been looking at them as I have the nail storage cube from them which love! I think the Congo trolley is looking like the one for me at the moment.

Thanks for your help

I actually bought a large holdall on wheels (the type you buy for holidays). Only cost about £25...had it a year and going strong. I keep each treatment equipment in separate clear bags inside so I can just take into client what I need for them. My nail lamp is in a separate bag with daylight lamp and extension lead. Works for me x

That's a good idea! I'll have a shop around.

Thanks for your help :)

I use a large suitcase, its ideal for me as its on wheels so I can cart it around easily! I put a box inside with all my liquids, cotton pads, ect to prevent them from moving around when I carry it, it works well for me and saves me from carrying lots of bags. I've got a Roo beauty nail polish carry case which is perfect! In fact I need to buy another as my polishes are overloaded in there lol :) !

me too! I just use a soft type suitcase really easy to use and didn't cost much so I can change it after a while without worrying about how much I have spent on it :) I hope you get your money back x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love my Roo Beauty bags although I don't have a trolley. I imagine a suitcase on wheels would work well though. In my bag I have a few empty boxes to section it off which helps keep everything in place inside the bag. Or you can get drawer organisers from IKEA that might work inside a suitcase.

I use a cool bag for my wax. Just make sure your wax pot is standing up and wedged in otherwise you'll have a sticky accident lol x

I got a cnd zuca trolley from sweet squared and a small cool bag for my wax pot. Thanks everyone x

I was using a carry on size suitcase until my hubby bought me a 5 tier trolley for Christmas. So in love with it! Each tier is stocked with specific items so I know exactly where everything is and what bits I need for certain appointments. If you can, visit Roo Beauty at a trade show as they tend to do some pretty good savings. x

I got a cnd zuca trolley from sweet squared and a small cool bag for my wax pot. Thanks everyone x
Hi
I'm looking for a similar thing, I carnt find this on sweet squared website is it a CND trolley? The Roo cases look very good but I was curious to see what this one is like

I don't think you can buy the trolleys separate any more, they come in a starter kit. I've just ordered a Roo one today thought it looked quite niffy. As at the moment I have a Roo bag I've outgrown and need more space.

Hi
I'm looking for a similar thing, I carnt find this on sweet squared website is it a CND trolley? The Roo cases look very good but I was curious to see what this one is like

Hi, it's on the sweet squared website as a set but they do do offers now and again doing it seperately. its actually a zuca trolley with their name on. I can honestly say after having roo beauty things, that are also good, that this just outshines them completely. It's so sturdy and hardwaring and you can fit so much more in it than a hard sided trolley. It's amazing so well worth looking into either getting the zuca trolley or even buying the set or you can wait until they do another offer to sell them separately. I messaged s2 and they let me know when it was being sold separately at the time and they were really helpful so it might be worth emailing or face booking them xx

I don't think you can buy the trolleys separate any more, they come in a starter kit. I've just ordered a Roo one today thought it looked quite niffy. As at the moment I have a Roo bag I've outgrown and need more space.

I I do love the look of the Roo cases I think I'm definitely going to get one of these ones now, may I ask which case you went for and does it fit a lot in.

Hi, it's on the sweet squared website as a set but they do do offers now and again doing it seperately. its actually a zuca trolley with their name on. I can honestly say after having roo beauty things, that are also good, that this just outshines them completely. It's so sturdy and hardwaring and you can fit so much more in it than a hard sided trolley. It's amazing so well worth looking into either getting the zuca trolley or even buying the set or you can wait until they do another offer to sell them separately. I messaged s2 and they let me know when it was being sold separately at the time and they were really helpful so it might be worth emailing or face booking them xx
Oh thankyou! I may give them an email x

Hi, I've also enquired about getting this CND bag. I spoke to S2 and they said you can buy it Separately over the phone but I've held off because I haven't been able to see one in real life and see the quality and storage space. It's been a great help to hear that you are really pleased with yours, is there room for the CND UV lamp within this case along with everything else?

I ordered it literally 20 mins before I saw your post [emoji2] hopefully it will be here soon and I will let you know x

Thank you [emoji3]

I've got the Cnd bag and it's lovely. It's not huge so I can't keep everything in there but at the moment I have my shellac items including lamp, vinylux and l&p items plus all prep things

Latest posts

Back