Mobile madness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the Cnd bag and it's lovely. It's not huge so I can't keep everything in there but at the moment I have my shellac items including lamp, vinylux and l&p items plus all prep things

Thanks Vickytoms, did yours come with the plastic case inserts (for the polish) or did you have to buy them separately?

Mine came with 2 insert case things so I use one for my l&p and one for my shellac and vinylux. I had the offer from them with the shellac package

That's a great help, thank you [emoji5]️

I'm mobile and use the Roo Congo trolley and love it! I keep everything in it be my wax pot which I carry separately (after an accident ) and just keep everything inside divided separately in different bags! (One for tinting, one for pre wax spatulas etc, and about 17 for nail stuff ) Hope this helps!! X

My case has come, it's really lovely and great quality....but I'm sending it back as its to heavy for me! Lugging it up the stairs to people's houses will be extremely difficult.
I've seen the CND one in the shop it's lovely but quite small. Really sturdy though! X

Latest posts

Back