Mobile - Most popular treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi All
I have now finished my CND Foundation Plus :green: and am trying to work out what I should do in terms of starting out :eek:
I was thinking of going Mobile, I have various concerns about this, a lot of them from what I have read on here previously but I was wondering what the most popular treatments are if you are mobile?
I think it would be enhancements, particularly because round where I live, but I would like to do manicures and pedicures as well and I think that these treatments would be requested more if you worked in a salon rather than mobile.
I need your help as I dont know! For me as a previous customer before my training I would definitely go to a salon to have a mani/pedi than have someone come into my house.
Thanks in advance
:green:
Gail
x

Hey I do mobile work and I find that enhancements are by far the most popular treatment. Pink and white. I do the odd pedi or mani but hardly any to be honest I also do hair too but with the nails the old faithful pink and white is always the winner-for me anyways xxxx

I cover all treatments but i have been doing it for circa 10 yrs. The most popular for me are Nail enhancements, spray tanning and waxing x

I do Manicures, pedicures and nail enhancements, Have thought about adding waxing too.

I do all treatments and the most popular is pedicures! then waxing, then massage then manicures then facials then everything else, but the listed are the most regular treatments.:hug:

Thankyou for all your replies, appreciate it :green: my friend has texted me this morning to say she would like a pedicure so it may be the justifcation I need to purchase a Footsie Bath :lol:
Thanks again
xx :hug:

I just ordered the Footsie! :)

Latest posts

Back