Mobile Nail Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

I would like to ask those mobile techs out there what questions do you ask when a client phones for an appointment.

I always seem to forget to ask certain things and I just wanted to know if you have a list made up to ask and what you ask?

Many Thanks
Angela

If your like me I dont have a portable table find I can make do without, so I always ask them if theyve got a table to work at and if not an iron board does the job,I do have a camping table just in case ,but its just not high enough to sit at but its there as a last resort..

Ooh and dont forget to ask where they got your number from,Im always interested to know.!:)

Evening!

I always ask - have you had your nails done before?
if yes - what where and when?
current state of nails - bitten/problem nails
any skin problems - dermatiits/eczema etc

I find this helps to aviod being taken by surprise by the condition of nails when you get to their house!

Oh, and don't forget to ask about parking and stairs or lifts in blocks of flats - not fun having to carry all your equipment for miles!!

Hope this is helpful

trish xx

thank you so much i used these tonight when i had a call for nails and toes its picking up good :):)

angela

Latest posts

Back