Mobile Nail Techs....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Love

Reaction score
Im just wondering on the off chance whether any of you mobile nail techs out there have any ideas (or if you currently use) a mat type item, to protect the surface of clients tables/tops whilst performing treatments? I was wondering if there is anything out there other than a regular towel?

Any help or ideas would be well appreciated :)

Im just wondering on the off chance whether any of you mobile nail techs out there have any ideas (or if you currently use) a mat type item, to protect the surface of clients tables/tops whilst performing treatments? I was wondering if there is anything out there other than a regular towel?

Any help or ideas would be well appreciated :)

Hi

You can buy disposable manicure desk top towels from Sallys.:hug:

i use that vinyl type dining table covering, its water proof and has a grip type rubber underneath. i got mine from dunelm you buy it by the metre, loads of different designs and it just wipes over after each client with sanitizer, it lasts forever.:)

Hi I used to use a waterproof kiddies bed sheet and pop a towel over it but now I have my own table .:)

i think they are called "hands down " pads they are kind of plastic backed , work well for what you want , HTH .

Its the vinyl type table covering that Im after.... exactly what i had imagined in my mind, just couldnt put my finger on it!! Thanks a lot guys :)

Latest posts

Back