Mobile portable tables

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bionic Woman

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a Bio Sculpture Nail Tech working from home but I am considering going mobile to win a few more clients. Can anyone recommend a good portable manicure table & trolley please. I'm guessing its best to have lockable wheels on the table. Any suggestions welcome please.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread as I'm looking for a good portable mani table too! Hope someone can help :)

Is that table heavy dawn?

I purchased mine from ebay it's just a white manicure table with folding legs, does the job well and I get a lot of people surprised at how professional it looks when I'm mobile :)

I got this one for being mobile - cant fault it - a bit prices than others but could tell in the quality
http://www.hofbeauty.co.uk/Salon_Fu...ding_Manicure_Table_-_FOLDING_MANICURE_TABLE/

I did have the one from Capital as recommended above but mine was wonky when it came and I didn't like the fact that the arm rest had to be screwed into position otherwise you were left with a table with holes in it - I like to be able to move about!

Yeah I agree the ebay one is probably best to get as it has a bag and drawer but it is still heavy to move from A to B. But if you have a car then all is good.

But shop around on ebay as I found one for £42 and the same on amazon.

I bought a great table from millets. It's a portable camping table but opens easily and is super light to carry. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391291698.761678.jpg

I got this from the Range... It's fantastic! X and even better that it's only £20 xx

Oh thats fab looks like a wee iron board haha might buy one a Range has just opened near me

Can I ask how recently you brought this table from the range?
Looks perfect for being mobile :)

I have this table too, only I got mine from Costco. I've had mine years but they still sell them in there. Xx sure it was cheaper than £20 as well! Xx

I bought that about 6 months ago.

Thank you! Might have a look next week. It looks ideal :)

This table from Range, is it easy and comfortable to get your feet underneath? :)

Latest posts

Back