Mobile Spray Tanning and Extraction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie.brown63

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This is my first posting, but use the site all the time. Have got some great information from you all, and put a lot into practice!

My question to you all is about spray tanning...

I have a tent, HVLP unit, all the gear and been on the training. I'm confident in the application and pre/post application, but what I'm not sure of is extraction.

I want to offer spray tanning initially on a mobile basis, but I do worry about the tan particles sitting on peoples furniture and walls in their house.

If I could ask for some advice on the following:

1, Would you suggest the best room to carry out a spray tan?

2, If I purchase an extraction unit, will this prevent any particles landing?

3, If I carry out spray tanning parties of say 4 or more, and use an extraction unit, would this prevent particles landing, or would spraying so many people in succession leave a residue in peoples homes?

4, Would you provide any other protection in peoples homes?

5, Do you ask clients to sign a disclaimer when spray tanning in their homes?

Sorry for so many questions but this is new to me and obviously want to ensure I am offering the most professional service I can.

Also with regard to extraction units, I can only seem to find one unit the S500/S600 with changable filters, are there any others that you can get?

Thanks guyz, hope to hear from you soon

Julie

Latest posts

Back