Mobile spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwhyment

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm just starting up a mobile spray tanning business and am struggling with the prices. I have just moved from Kent to Lincs and there is a reasonable difference in the charges. I drove past a salon the other day charging £11. What do you think is a reasonable charge for a full body tan if I drive to them? I was thinking £17 - £20. I use Tantrick products.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Charlotte

Hi i use sienna x im new to spray tanning and im mobile i charge £15 i hoped to of charged £20 for sienna my salons charge £19 -£20 so i couldnt really chrage £20 when there is other mobile therapists charging £15

I use tantrick and organic range and I charge £20 for my tans Im mobile as well unless it's a party or special offer. And I have a salon near by which is offering tans from £6 with tantruth solution and Im still gettin clients.

I use Tandare and Organics and I charge £20 for a full body :D

At the moment Im charging £20 - usually £25, still think its cheap though

I use tantrick and organic range and I charge £20 for my tans Im mobile as well unless it's a party or special offer. And I have a salon near by which is offering tans from £6 with tantruth solution and Im still gettin clients.

That is good to hear because I am near glasgow and there are salons offerring it for that kind of price and I wondered whether there was a point to spending £300 on a whole new kit if the competition was so sharp. I think offering a reduced tanning in combination with a more expensive treatment is a good way to go, but the idea of lugging about a treatment bed, beauty box and then a load of spray tanning equipment is truly offputting!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for you help - all really helpful!

has anyone found a good one of these?

some just simply take basic client info, very few list contradictions etc..

I could make my own but would prefer a good brought in?

I use the client sheets from Tantrick - Wow products. I think that they are great and like you are easier for me to order them than make them. I'm quite new to this forum but I think that they also use this so maybe you could contact them.

Hi, i also have moved from Kent to lincs, ok it was 6 years ago now! Strangely also called Charlotte!!:biggrin: I ve been looking into adding tanning to my current natural nail business, its so hard to know where to start though!! I ve been looking at Nouvatan and sienna to be honest, just need to choose now! Wish me luck!!:)

Latest posts

Back