Mobile Spray Tans - which to buy!!!??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahQ

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am just starting up as amobile nail tech and would like to go into spray tanning too. I've read hundreds of articles on salon geek and read all the websites there are, but I'm still soooo confused! There's just so much choice, which I know is good really. Anyway, so far I like Tantrick (trainer Becky is very helpful and fast to respond ) but I still can't commit in case there's a better deal, company, product out there? Help! Can anyone highly recommend a machine or company to go with please. :eek:

Thank You x

If you are happy and like Tantrick then go with it hun. You will get lots of different views on here as other people like other things. Me myself I have tried a few solutions and have stayed with Tantrick as it has lovely shades, wears well and customer service is fab. :):)

Thank you. Am I best to just get one solution, maybe the max or to buy a couple?
Also do you think the T200 would be the best option? What's the difference between the T200 and the other machine?

I have the T200 machine and I am mobile and it's a fab little machine. Solutions I have them all lol. Like em all and love using them all so I couldn't pick between them for you lol. :):)

Thank you. Am I best to just get one solution, maybe the max or to buy a couple?
Also do you think the T200 would be the best option? What's the difference between the T200 and the other machine?

If you don't want to buy and stock all the solutions to start with you could start with an 8% or essence of summer for the paler clients

and the max and booster drops for the rest of your clients,

the max & drops will give you the options of
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
and 16%

you could always ask for samples of the other solutions we stock when you place your order so you know what they are like for future reference
hth :hug:

oops nearly forgot, the T200 is a great machine for mobiles,
it is small and light to carry but very sturdy and will easily do a group of clients with no problems if you are thinking of offering spray tan parties

Last edited:
Hiya everyone

Just been reading though this post. Anyone any idea if a hvlp 550 machine is any good?
Would be for mobile and salon use.

x

Hiya everyone

Just been reading though this post. Anyone any idea if a hvlp 550 machine is any good?

x

If you can put up a link for the one you are thinking about people will have a look for you and give you there views, hth :hug:

Hiya everyone

x

This is otherwise known as the "piggy"
Good little machine with many users on this site alone.
Good value for money however not ideal for high volume usage
HTH

Latest posts

Back