Mobile techs - do you keep equipment in the car?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I've spent about 3 hours tonight emptying every cupboard I can find to store all of my products/equipment! I'm mobile and needed to clear my boot as I use it for shopping, pram etc so I've been thinking of where to store everything in the house. I have a beauty bed, tan tent, suitcase for tan stuff, roo glamour bag, 3 tier trolley, wax stuff and a few other medium sized boxes/cases. I need a separate room to store it! What does everyone else do? Do you keep some of it in your car? I have a 7 seater Citroen C4 grand Picasso so quite a big boot but my beauty bed takes up most of it! Sorry for the rant! Lol xx

I keep my bed in my car with manicure table and chairs. But the rest i take out every time i am not using it and put it in our spare room. I learnt my lesson a few years ago when my car was stolen over night... Over a £1000 worth of stuff in the boot and insurance company would only pay out for £100 for personal stuff. Even though i had business cover i never realised they didnt insure all my stuff. The insurance only covered me for if i was in a crash on the way to a clients. X

Definitely not. Not only am i risking it getting stolen but my acrylic is at risk of crystalising if it gets too cold and i dont want my products going rancid if its hot.

Definitely not. Not only am i risking it getting stolen but my acrylic is at risk of crystalising if it gets too cold and i dont want my products going rancid if its hot.

Lol I do but that's because I'm too lazy to take it out! I have a Kia Ceed and the boot and back seats are full. I tend to move my bed and tanning stuff into the house so I can use the back seats of the car but that's it.

I keep my couch in my car but every thing else in a large cupboard in my kitchen.

Everything is in the house. Most of it is in 1 cupboard strategically stacked so it fits and I know what is where when needing a kit (I also have different bags & cases for each treatment so I can identify them easily). My tanning bed is the only thing not in that cupboard.

Latest posts

Back