Mobile Therapists - What do you wear??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren-ox

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was just wondering what all you mobile therapists wear when visiting a clients house?? Do you wear a uniform/tunic? If you work in a salon i know you would wear a uniform, however as we are mobile we have that option.. I guess it looks abit more professional but i was just wondering how many people actually do it? I only offer fake bake spray tans and I had my own black tshirt printed with the gold fakebake logo over the front (as i couldnt find one to buy anywhere!) It looks fab though and i wear this whenever im tanning, along with either black skinny trousers or black skinny jeans.. What do you think?? Do i look to casual?? Any advice would be great and id love to hear what you all wear :-D xxxx

Hiya lovely,

I either wear my black tshirt with my business details printed in hot pink with black skinny jeans,or I wear a hot pink tunic with black leggings. I normally wear my tshirt/jeans when im tanning friends or regulars and my tunic for new clients just to look professional.

I dont wear casual clothes to clients homes because I want to look professional even though I am mobile. Makes me feel like I am actually going to work though :) x x

HTH X X

I wear Tunic and trousers/leggings for everything.
I think as you're just doing spray tans then your t-shirt sounds great!

E x

I always wore 3\4 black pants and black t-shirt. Exactly what I wear now for my home salon.

Hiya lovely,

I either wear my black tshirt with my business details printed in hot pink with black skinny jeans,or I wear a hot pink tunic with black leggings. I normally wear my tshirt/jeans when im tanning friends or regulars and my tunic for new clients just to look professional.

I dont wear casual clothes to clients homes because I want to look professional even though I am mobile. Makes me feel like I am actually going to work though :) x x

HTH X X

Thats a great idea, I was thinking about getting my details printed on the back of the tshirt so i might go ahead with it :) Thankyou for your reply xx

I wear Tunic and trousers/leggings for everything.
I think as you're just doing spray tans then your t-shirt sounds great!

E x

Thankyou hun :) I didnt know whether to wear a tunic or not as i only do spray tans, Plus most of my clients are friends & family and i felt the fakebake tshirt was enough! xx

I wear a black tunic and black trousers x

I too have a t-shirt with all my details on it. When I first started I wore normal clothes, but now I feel more professional as well as looking more professional. Also, if I have to pop to the shops or whatever between or at the end of appointments, I am a walking advertisement for my business.

I do spray tanning so like to be comfy

I wear leggings & then a tshirt with my busniness name on it & i also have a black hoodie made up with my business name on it as well

Latest posts

Back