Mobile therapists, what do you wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear my uniform with my embroidered logo on it,as someone else said it gets you in the right frame of mind for work :)

I will answer this with a question...Would you take a nurse seriously in jeans and a Tshirt, or a police officer??

IMO Image counts for a heck of a lot and i always try to look as smart and proffesional as possible a real put off for me is hair dressers dressed like hookers... you know the ones six inch heels and boobs hanging out. Looks very cheap and really not neccessary.

I will answer this with a question...Would you take a nurse seriously in jeans and a Tshirt, or a police officer??

IMO Image counts for a heck of a lot and i always try to look as smart and proffesional as possible a real put off for me is hair dressers dressed like hookers... you know the ones six inch heels and boobs hanging out. Looks very cheap and really not neccessary.

Haha this made me chuckle... I don't think anyone has quite said they go out dressed like hookers (although, I know exactly the type you mean and there's one in this area! Lol) however, i do agree with looking professional. I think you can still look professional without wearing a tunic. Although, it didn't even cross my mind to not wear a tunic when i started mobile. But maybe it's not expected... lots of clients love the fact and comment that i wear a uniform. I will be sticking to my tunic (I even wear it to all family appointments) and maybe wear a promoting tshirt or hoody on my days off :)
Xxx
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Thanks so much. What's the quality like of the hoody? Have you got any of the t-shirts? X

The hoody is good quality, washes well, no bobbing, color is still bright, would definitely recommend. Not tried t shirts yet but planning to. :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

The hoody is good quality, washes well, no bobbing, color is still bright, would definitely recommend. Not tried t shirts yet but planning to. :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Great thanks hun. I'll order one when we get back from holiday :) x

haha sorry to go off topic - i recon theres hooker style hair dresser in all areas, i remember being sat there in the chair having my hair done thinking "right will you please get your boobs out of my face" lol i made a quick exit at the end never to return. I bet the male clients never complained tho. Im thinking of getting some cool advertising gear for days off aswell. Ive found those keep calm and..... t-shirts on ebay for £7.99 posted..cant go wrong! wear it out and wang it in the bin when it gets tatty lol

Black pin stripe tunic and black trousers and always wear my name badge x

Just think it creates a professional image x

When I start I'm planning on wearing a uniform! My office job is smart casual, but I still have work clothes and my clothes! I don't think my army jackets would be appropriate!! Haha! I like the idea of having a 'uniform' to wear, makes you feel like your going to work! Xx

Latest posts

Back