Mobile uniforms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazemalone

Reaction score
Hi geeks just a quick question-if your mobile do you wear a uniform, thanks a million x

I do hair and beauty..... Hair no beauty yes. I wear for beauty as it looks tidy and professional but for hair I think you need to show your personality obviously I wouldn't go in low tops and mini skirts I still like to look smart but also feel showing your self allows clients to know your upto day with fashion trends etc x

Thanks a million I do beauty but mainly waxing tints shellac I don't wear a uniform but now I'm thinking I should x

I wear a fitted top that I've had printed up with my business name and logo on the front and the logos of all the brands that I'm licensed to use on the back.

It's really comfortable to move and work in and keeps you cool. I think it looks really smart and modern.

I wear it with black trousers.

Hth

When I was mobile I would wear my uniform, clients always commented on how professional it was.

Hi I'm not mobile but I would wear a tunic if I was.

I agree no for hair yes for beauty, I think hairdressers need to show personality,as the other poster said too, but we needed to look spotlessly clean as our treatments can be more personal, iykwim, xx

i wear black 'treggins' i think there called lol, really thick leggings, more like trousers but stretchy, with black dolly shoes and a pink tunic, or i have a purple tunic for when i'm doing tanning OR when i'm out all day because i always get my lunch down my pink tunic, one time i got chilli sauce on my pink tunic and i thought it was a great idea to lick it off... with my tounge that was covered in chilli sauce... hmmm luckily my last client was my age and couldnt stop laughing. i got my tunics off ebay from a lovely seller, if she dosn't have your size email her and she'll get it in, also she's really good with exchanges if they don't fit

branefrog | eBay

my black ones i wore for college were horrible, thick and stiff with buttons, but these are nice, thin and cool with poppers :D

Thanks so much girls I think I'll be investing in a uniform so ;)

Latest posts

Back