Mobile wax pot??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
Hi all... Just wondering what's the best warm wax pot to use as mobile? Is there one that heats quickly or is it best to heat up b4 going out to a client?
Many thanks in advance :)

I heat half hour before and leave the lids on to avoid spills, they come off easy when warm.

I think both factors are important. You need one that heats quickly and it helps if you can heat it before you leave too. Apparently there are in car chargers that you can use for the time that you are travelling and this would be a help. However, I think the most important thing is a lockable lid to prevent spills. You have no idea how much trouble spilt wax can cause.

That's great thanks... I've been heating on the highest temp half hour b4 I go and then plugging in the other end if needed.
I've got quite a big wax pot tho any suggestions on a mobile one?
Cheers :)

I am mobile and use the Satin Smooth Double Heater. It heats up so quickly and find that if I plug it in as soon as I get to the clients then set up my bed etc and prep my cleint, the wax is ready. No need to heat up before I leave either. hth. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back