Mobile - waxing lighting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_NBC

Reaction score
Hello

I have had a search, but can't find any topics on this.

I fairly recently qualified with Kim.
I practised on a family member at the weekend and lighting wasn't overly great.

Do any fellow waxers have special lighting with them? I wouldn't want to miss any hair due to lack of lighting when checking after.

Many thanks.

I'm not mobile but have a similar issue to yourself, there are many cheap lighting kits around but the problem with them is they can get very hot to handle so you must leave them cool down after use which is less than ideal.

There is a Glamcor lighting kit I've seen that looks amazing and I will probably invest in it soon, it has colour balanced light which makes it less tiring for your eyes , is lightweight and has LED lighting that never gets hot. It is quite expensive, I think about £200 but for me as I'll get multiple uses out of it (it's great for make up) I think it will be invaluable :)

The glamcor light rocks! It is a bit expensive, but it is an investment xxx

Sent from sugarfarie hq

Ah, thank you. Have you got a link, please? I've had a Google and nothing comes up.

A miners head torch? 😉

The glamcor is fabulous. Spend wisely first time and you'll undoubtedly save money. It's so unbelievably light weight and has a fab carry case! xx

The glamcor is fabulous. Spend wisely first time and you'll undoubtedly save money. It's so unbelievably light weight and has a fab carry case! xx

So it's easy to transport around then? Also, is it suitable to use for when doing nails? Definitely going to get it!

Edit: I've just watched the demonstration video, so now know it's very easy to assemble and in a small storage bag.

Last edited:
When it first arrived I couldn't believe my lamp was in there, it's so light! And you can position it loads of different ways to suit how you need it xx

Latest posts

Back