Mobile waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techsgirl

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new on here and after a bit of advice. I've decided to go mobile and wonder what waxing systems people think are best for this. I normally use spat & pot but am a little concerned on how to transport it etc. Any recommendations would be greatly received.

Thanks

There have been loads of threads on here that will be really helpful for you with lots of information about mobile waxers , preferred types of waxing, ways to transport wax etc...
I guess a roller system is much quicker for mobile therapists as it quick and easy to get heated and ready to go , but I guess it comes down to what you prefer and also what type of waxing you intend to carry out as intimate waxing is much better with a non strip wax as opposed to strip waxes. If you use the search button for mobile waxing loads of threads will come up.....

Good luck jack

Hi. I used to be mobile and I used a roller system for warm wax and had a pot of hot wax too. They both fitted well into my old style soft vanity case and there were extra pockets for spats and strips. I had tried a double pot system initially but the consistency of the warm wax meant that I had a few spillages no matter how much I wedged the case into the car. Hth xx

Hi hun, I am currently using pot & spatula for mobile but am looking into a roller system very soon as Im getting busier & having 2 pots (strip & non strip) is an absolute nightmare! I have been having a few probs with my strip wax in this weather too and lots of mess & spillages! I am really hoping the roller system will be the answer to my prayers! The only problem i have now is deciding between clean & easy or phd!

Rollers are great but work out a bit more expensive. They're also great for doing legs etc. depending on what areas you wax you may still need pot & spat As Rollers can be a bit harsh on areas that aren't flat & can drag the hair.
I have made some almighty messes in my car doing mobile waxing so I sympathise :)

xx

Latest posts

Back