Mobile...what income to expect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h3llsb3lls

Reaction score
Hi guys....i'm just starting out as mobile and have a full time job as well....I want to go part time with my full time job (i would only be contracted to 9 days a month) and then make up the money with beauty. Realistically how much money am i going to be able to make out of this....i am prepared to put in the hours of leaflet dropping etc and I have set myself up so I give a really polished prof service....i need to make at least £700 a month for it to be worth giving up my other job.....what do you think??

:)Hi well obviously in all depends on where you live how much you advertise etc, my advice would be to get yourself a website, and advertise on all the web free ad sites, yell.com, netmums.com scoot,google, etc.
I have been mobile on and off around having kids for a few years, but this last year, with both in some sort of schooling i decided to really go for it, I am still part time mornings and evenings, and it has taken me a year to really build up to being fully booked most days in those hrs. Up to a couple of weeks in advance.
I make on average around £210 a week. Some times more sometimes less.
So if your willing to do every night and the odd pamper or tanning party which really boosts your earnings. Then you could make what you need. hth.xx

Hi

Ukfaye would you mind me asking you what do u offer and do to make a good pamper evening?

I am thinking of doing something different apart from working in the room I rent as its gone quite money has dropped too and I need a little bit of a boost with income.

If you could advise or suggest anything I would be very gratefull, as I am thinking of giving the room up as I am not really making any profit and i dont make enough at the moment to pay myself a wage, and with having 3 children im finding it hard without having nothing to show/

Hi UKfaye...thanks for getting back to me thats really good to hear.....i am definitely willing to really give it a go....my website is in the process of being set up at the moment but will look into advertising on all the other websites.....thanks for your advice.x

Latest posts

Back