Model for Thursday 4th September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzybaby

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out I'm desperate for a model for my Creative Conversion course?

it's on Thursday 4th September with Wendy Leighton at Shiremoor

What time do you need someone there?

Hi the course starts at 10 till 4 but I think I have to get there alittle earlier

i'm not sure if I can help or not, its no problem getting there for 10am but my little boy has just started school and is only in til 12.30 this week. If i can sort someone to pick him up then i can help, sorry can't say for definite at the minute x

ok thats great thanks for trying :hug:

Hi
sorry to bump this up but I am desperate for a model!!!
Is there anyone who can help me out?
I will be eternally grateful and will buy lunch
:hug:

I might be able to come. I'll get back to you.

Great I'm starting to panic:Scared:
x

If I can't get a model will I lose my deposit coz I've asked everyone I know and the reply is the same next week would. ve been no prob but not this week coz of the school hours
Posted via Mobile Device

Phew I have a model!!!

just about to reply, I would have had to bring my son as his 'play date' has been cancelled.

so glad that you have got someone.

So pleased you got sorted as I couldn't help you out. Hope you have a good day x

if u lived any closer i would of loved to of been your model for tomorrow as its my wedding anniversary of 15 years and that would of been nice but never mind glad u have a model

I had my conversion course with Wendy today and it was great!!!
It seems like everything has fell into place

I know I've still got alot of work to do to get where I want to be but I learnt so much and my one regret was giving up in the past for fear of looking stupid by keep ringing up!!!
Wendy is so friendly and makes you feel at ease!!!

My advise to anyone just starting out is ring your educator if you can't get it don't worry you're getting on their nerves or feel stupid like I did because as Wendy said it's the ones that keep ringing that make it

Latest posts

Back