Model Wanted For Creative Foundation Course - Ludlow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemsie1983

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I am starting my Creative Foundation Course on 5th November. On the 3rd day (Wednesday 7th November) I need a model with natural nails, then on day 4 I will need too do a rebalance (hopefully on the same nails I applied) this is on November 21st and then I also need someone on day 5 rebalance and one natural hand and that is on December the 12th.

Just putting this thread out too see if anyone was free on those days and would like to be my model, everyone I know is either a biter or not free!!

My training is in Ludlow and I will happily pick up and drop off (within reason lol) whoever is my model! I will also make sure you are fed well and watered all day!!

It would really help me and I would be eternally grateful, so if there is anyone that is free and would fancy helping me out drop me a pm and let me know.

Thanks in advance

Gemma xxxx

:)

Just giving this a push just in case anyone hasn't seen it and is available! :hug:

Hope you find someone. What about asking in your local hairdressers, they may have a client/staff that might be interesed.

Hi Gemma

I am free on all of those dates if you are stuck. What times would you need somebody for on each of the days - I live in Derby and have a car.

are the days needed all wednesdays?

i would love to do it just done my foundation so not sure if i would be allowed too....?

are the days needed all wednesdays?

i would love to do it just done my foundation so not sure if i would be allowed too....?
I am fairly sure you would be alowed to.

Latest posts

Back