Model Wants Bleach Highlights After Salon Messed Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I am training in hairdressing and have covered highlighting, colours etc now need to pass my assesments. A friend of mine recently dyed her hair a brown colour (not really dark) after having blonde hightlights for years and years! she is a natural redhead (more of a orange colour).
Anyway she went to a salon and paid £130 for her treatment to have her blonde highlights back in but when she got home she said she can still almost see the brown underneath the highlights so she asked me to do bleach highlights again, just to clarify is there anything i need to put on before the bleach (as she has had a colour on)

Xxx

Nothing! If she has previous bleached hair that has been covered with a brown THEN bleached again, I would leave it. You are looking at serious breakage city!

Lots of cuts and TLC (treaments etc), then maybe try a strand test before you do anything.

I agree, leave it as the condition will be terrible. Like sophisticutz said... lots of breakage. Tell your friend to put treatment on it and have another look in two to three weeks at the condition, maybe do a strand test then, tell her it will fade anyway if there was only 1 brown application on it... Also if her hair is natural red, she prob had 12% on previously to get the lift, so I would be carefull.

Latest posts

Back