Modern Folklore launch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm busy editing the video now. In the video I compare to Blue Rapture and loads of other shades to give you an idea. They are very different.

I'll put the link for the video up on my Facebook when I'm done x

Can't wait. Can we please have the link on here too, as I am not on FB, and I am sure I am not alone.

The Modern Folklore Additives are GORGEOUS!

I'm busy editing the video now. In the video I compare to Blue Rapture and loads of other shades to give you an idea. They are very different.

I'll put the link for the video up on my Facebook when I'm done x

Perfect, can't wait to watch. Thank you! 😃

An other fantastic video!! Thanks Karen.

Think i'll only be buying about 3 of these new colours. My ladies arnt ready for dark winter colours yet

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great video! Thank you.

I'm not sure I will bother with any of the new vinylux shades. I might try them to replace similar colors as they run out.

But I need the additives! I think I will be joining the midnight club after all!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh they all look very similar to existing colours. I might not bother getting any apart from locket love which is hands down my favourite vinylux colour!

My thoughts exactly!

I have an email from creative academy to say its available from 1st of july x
Which is 2moro 🙀
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404161453.810942.jpg

Can't wait. Can we please have the link on here too, as I am not on FB, and I am sure I am not alone.

Don't worry, I was still able to view it. Great video.

Fantastic video, thank you so much for doing it. It's so helpful to have colours to compare it to. I am even more in love with Indigo Frock now and I really like the Plum too.

My order has just been placed :D cant wait for it all to arrive :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Order placed for all 6 beautiful colours & additives!!! Woohoo!! 😃

Ive ordered Crimson sash, Fine vermilion and Rose brocade.
I feel the other colours are more suited to autumn/winter. So i'll order them later in the year.
Cant wait to see them now :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure if I've mis-read, but I do remember seeing somewhere, SS are giving away glitters with the new collection?

I ordered the 6 shellac colours this morning, but after adding (and removing) the additives about 6 times, I decided not to include them.
They are too similar (to my eye) to the last collection. But you can guarantee once I see them used in some lovely nail art, I will probably cave in.

Last edited:
Ive got to wait ANOTHER day for my delivery :mad:
Interlink sent my parcel to the other end if the country even though my postcode was correct. Bloody fuming!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine shouldve been here by now & isnt!!! Wheres my #nailmail ???

Fuming!! Stupid Interkink delivered my parcel to a completely seperate block of flats on the other side of the road. NO delivery note left, NO permission from me to even leave it with a neighbour!!! Im SO cross. Theyve now got to try & get it back. Lets hope its not been opened. Almost £300 worth of stock temporarily lost....IDIOTS!! I had to check online to see...oh hang it's been delivered....and signed for...by who??? No address nothing!! Not impressed. Maybe S2 need another delivery company!

Latest posts

Back