Moira's hair, Emmerdale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same. After seeing what she used to look like I think we should start a campaign to get her to cop on hehe;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

EEE my goodness honestly i cant stop laughing. Shes morphing into cain dingle. She was stunning. Now when she appears on the tv i literally cannot stop laughing!

Thank you so much for posting this thread! Was feeling pretty low tonight and it has made me laugh out loud, proper belly laugh!!!!!!!

My other half used to go all gooey eyed over her when she was in Monarch of the glen, I just showed him the pic from the other page and he didn't even recognise her....poor woman

Ha other half has lost the plot anyway cos it was "Take the high road" he must have a thing for scottish tv lol

Last edited:
This is amaze!

I thought the exact same last night it's horrific!!!!

Laughing so much at this! I had to rewind the TV everytime she came on to laugh, it is horrendous and puts years on her! I hope bernice starts offering extensions and she's her first client lol

oh no im watching her now, i need a tena lady

oh no im watching her now, i need a tena lady

Haha, I think I do too after reading that comment lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think someone definitely needs to have a word with her stylist! It's terrible, I'm training and I'm sure my tutor wouldn't be happy if I did that to one of our clients hair lol X :)

Now I positive it's better to leave my hair long as I'm in my forties

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back