Molton Brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any where you can buy Molton Brown hand soaps and cream cheap?

Cheshire Oaks oulet village has a shop there with it all really cheap - it's in Ellesmere Port but there are hundreds of cheap shops there... all designer... like Coast..Levi's... CK...Karen Millen... so it is a day out!

Cheshire Oaks oulet village has a shop there with it all really cheap - it's in Ellesmere Port but there are hundreds of cheap shops there... all designer... like Coast..Levi's... CK...Karen Millen... so it is a day out!
ye they have loads of stuff in the molton brown shop:hug:

Have you checked out ebay, i have found and ordered MB from there in the past, or you could always book yourself into a posh hotel and pinch all there's:lol: xx

debenhanms or qvcuk sell molton brown

I didn't know Molton Brown did cheap!

You can also get it from John Lewis btw.

Molton Brown doesn't come cheap! lol House of Fraser sells it too!

Molton Brown doesn't come cheap! lol House of Fraser sells it too!

You can get it cheap at factory outlets... perhaps it's old season? But you can get it cheap. You can get Virgin vie, Clinique... Decleor... all stuff like that at the place I mentioned above.

Thing about the clothes there though, is unless you're a small size or going on holiday... you can't get anything! We went a few weeks back and the weather, as you all know, is freezing... yet it was FULL of flimsy summer frocks and things that you couldn't keep one boob in... :lol:

you could try ebay, might get it a bit cheaper on there aswell.

Walked through my local market yesterday to get some plants for my mum and would you believe it there was a store selling Molton Brown really cheap should have bought some , knowing my luck they won't be there again:lol:

If you fancy a day out in London, Harrods do Molten Brown too. I lurve the stuff.:)

Tend to get our Molton Brown stuff from their shop in the Trafford Centre, Manchester.

yep i get mine from cheshire oaks too , its great for virgin vie and revlon cheap too, they are all factory outlets so , its great place for bargains, and some great eating places too, well worth a day out

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back