Monday weigh in !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9st 8llb :green: which means another pound off !

I'll get measured later ! xx

well i feel like crap again, ive got raging cold and sore throat and im supposed to be going the gym for my induction today (wanna cancel but know if i do i wont get there this week, so gonna go anyway)

weighed in this morning im still the bloomin same grrrrrr

but nicky you`ve not gained!:hug:

I forgot to do it but here are my measurements :eek:

Waist > 79 cm

Arm > 27 cm

Hips > 86cm

Thigh > 57 cm

:cry: xx

Made up guys I`ve lost 2lb this week totaling 1 stone 2lbs. gaging to reach my 10% weight loss another 6 lb to go :)

hi, i forgot to update this last week. I lost 3.7lbs last week and 6lbs this week so thats a running total of 3stone 5lbs.................. 5stone to go!

Forgot to do this yeaterday, I have stayed the same, which is a crap 13 stone, its so hard to exersize when your job is to sit on your arse all day long then your so tired when you get in after cooking dinner and dealing with the kids that u cant be arsed to lift a finger!!
fingers crossed till next week!!

I've not been on geek for a while but I have lost 10lbs in the last 6 weeks.
I can't always get on from work but I will make a bigger effort to update the thread.

well ive lost 1lb this week, dont know how, cos ive been binging with tom being away and im on too, which normally makes me bloat up, but did go gym twice last week so maybe thats why?

wont get gym this week, but will try really hard with food as its only 10 weeks till we go away and i need rid of those wobbly thighs and bingo wings, bought a gorgeous dress today as inspiration, it fits me now, but would look fab if i was more toned, so its gonna sit on front my wardrobe as a reminder!!!

good luck all xxxx

Right then, I'm guna get my diet well and truly kick started this week.

I joined the gym last week, got my induction tomorrow, I can't wait to go the gym (I'm quite shocked how at the minute I actually want to go the gym)

So I'm guna start the gym before and after work and start the workout classes whenever there's one I would enjoy / got time for etc

Hope everyone's kicking butt with their diet, by the sound of it you guys are, so well done and keep it up, just hope I'm going to be as determined and keep on it as much as you's!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Not technicaly Monday but here is my update.
Lost 4lbs this week and 2lbs the week before so thats a total of ...... 1st 2lbs to date.
I also lost 2in off my waist.
Good luck to eveyone

Latest posts

Back