Monthly specials-any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trixy

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone have a few good ideas for monthly specials? Im all out of interesting specials....

Thanks in advance :)

Pamper Packages are always great to have on offer.
I usually do : facial+reflexology+manicure or BNS+mini pedi+mini mani+facial (normal price 150 now only 115) I always get lots of people for it.

Hi
I try and come up with things that a relevant to the time of the year, so for instance this month my package includes, manicure & pedicure, eyebrow shape and eye lift treatment. To attract people over xmas and new year for parties etc. Come Jan, i'm thinking of doing a credit crunch package seen as everyone will be skint and fed up. Including treatments that don't really cost me too much so i don't have to charge them so much. Back massage is a good one, they always go down well for me and its only a bit of oil. Hope this helps x

How about a Winter Warmer package? Hot stone BNS followed by luxury pedi with hot booties - could finish it with a cup of hot choclate and mini marshmallows to make it an extra special treat.:)

How about a Winter Warmer package? Hot stone BNS followed by luxury pedi with hot booties - could finish it with a cup of hot choclate and mini marshmallows to make it an extra special treat.:)
Sound nice:)

Just realised you're in South Africa so what we've been suggesting won't be quite so appropriate.

How about a waxing package or promote your pedicures into a package. Could be something along the lines of getting ready for the beach scene.

I will have a look later at my packages I had running in our summer time.

Butter nut squash?!
OK, what does BNS stand for?!

Back Neck and Shoulders:hug:

Just realised you're in South Africa so what we've been suggesting won't be quite so appropriate.

How about a waxing package or promote your pedicures into a package. Could be something along the lines of getting ready for the beach scene.

I will have a look later at my packages I had running in our summer time.

I have put my specials on the back of my pricelist from jan-dec(not sure if thats a good idea?) Winter or summer specials ideas are very welcome! :) Thank you very much,all your ideas have been very helpful,I dont have a huge variety of treatments so thinking up 12 different treatments is a bit mind boggling :D

This is what I have come up with so far.... just a rough draft:
[FONT=&quot]SPECIALS FOR [/FONT]2009:
[FONT=&quot]JANUARY [/FONT]BOOK 60 MIN MANI AND RECEIVE BACK MASSAGE

FOR R60.00! SAVE R30.00!

[FONT=&quot]FEBRUARY: BOOK A FULL BODY MASSAGE INCLUDING SCRUB[/FONT]

AND RECEIVE A GIFT VOUCHER FOR A BACK

MASSAGE FREE!!

[FONT=&quot]MARCH: BOOK A MANICURE AND A PEDICURE FOR ONLY[/FONT]

R120.00! SAVE R35.00!

[FONT=&quot]APRIL: BOOK A 60MIN FACIAL AND RECEIVE A FREE[/FONT]

MINI MANICURE![FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]MAY : BOOK A 60 MIN PEDICURE AND RECEIVE A FREE [/FONT]

INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE!

[FONT=&quot]JUNE: BOOK A PARAFFIN MANICURE FOR R70.00![FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]JULY : BOOK A PARAFFIN PEDICURE FOR R100.00![FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]AUGUST: BOOK A FULL BODY HOT STONE MASSAGE AND [/FONT]

RECEIVE A FULL BODY SCRUB FREE

[FONT=&quot]SEPTEMBER: BOOK A LEG,UNDER ARM, BROW WAX FOR R60.00[FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OCTOBER: BOOK A 60 MIN BACK TREAT FOR R120.00[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NOVEMBER: BOOK A FEET PAMPER AND A RECEIVE FRENCH [/FONT]

PAINT FREE![FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DECEMBER: MINI MANI,MINI PEDI AND MINI FACIAL R120.00![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BUY SKINCARE PRODUCTS TO THE VALUE OF [/FONT]​

R300.00 [FONT=&quot]AND RECEIVE A FREE MINI FACIAL[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] i COPIED AND PASTED SO THE FONT IS DEURMEKAAR,WOT DO U GUYS THINK?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Latest posts

Back