Montibel.lo hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky lou

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this colour? Its a Spanish range and is meant to be very popular over there. Its just been released here and my local m&s have it in.

I think I'm going to give it a try just wandering if anyone else has heard of it. Or any geeks from Spain have tried it.

Just seen it in professional hairdresser this morning while flicking through it with a brew and croissant ;) x

Was in a rush in m&s so couldn't look properly. Had a quick look at the colour chart there is quite alot of choice. I think its 2 permanent ranges. One's ammonia free.

Think i might try one of the browns on mine and get one for a toner for my sisters bleach.

My sisters salon is about to take this on, after some trialling. Their Kadus rep is switching over to this brand as Kadus is apparently now too available to non pros and this range is definitely not going to go down that route.
I am going to be her model for the colour course for it in a couple of weeks time.

Could you keep me updated to how she finds them please hun.

I use Igora at the minute I love them but hate that they're so easy to get hold of. I rent a chair and I'm mobile so when mobile they can see what I'm mixing if they wanted they could walk into sallys and buy it.

If they're good and sallys keep their grubby paws off I might switch to them.

I will let you know the results on my hair, and my sisters professional thoughts on it.
I love the colour my hair is just now and get lots of comments so I hope it is as good.

My sisters salon is about to take this on, after some trialling. Their Kadus rep is switching over to this brand as Kadus is apparently now too available to non pros and this range is definitely not going to go down that route.
I am going to be her model for the colour course for it in a couple of weeks time.

I heard that the reason Profile (the Kadus distributors) were changing to Montibel.lo was due to Wella taking the distribution from them and it was Profile who were dumping their stock and that was how it was in discount stores and reduced in M&S. I also heard Wella were going to be distributing it direct, dunno how this would work against Koleston though.

I heard that the reason Profile (the Kadus distributors) were changing to Montibel.lo was due to Wella taking the distribution from them and it was Profile who were dumping their stock and that was how it was in discount stores and reduced in M&S. I also heard Wella were going to be distributing it direct, dunno how this would work against Koleston though.

I thought kadus was made by wella so not surprised of that's true.

Wander if all kadus salons will change or just order from wella.

I've tried using base 5 purple with purple mix tone (which can be used on there own as a colour) with 6%. It looked lovely like burgundy crazy colour.

Nice to work with not too runny or to thick, nice and creamy. The smell was nice too. My client said the smell was better and felt good on her scalp.

I've got to try some more and try the ammonia free ones but its looking good

I've tried using base 5 purple with purple mix tone (which can be used on there own as a colour) with 6%. It looked lovely like burgundy crazy colour.

Nice to work with not too runny or to thick, nice and creamy. The smell was nice too. My client said the smell was better and felt good on her scalp.

I've got to try some more and try the ammonia free ones but its looking good

Sounds very similar to Tigi copyright :) x

Hi am just switching over to montibel.lo and have had technician in to go through it all. Seems really good so far.
Two colour choices cromatone - Good grey coverage, very bright reds/purples (called Cromaxtrem) and nice range of shades. Can also be used as a quasi with the 12.5 peroxide. Nice smell and silky when mixed.
The other is called olaia, is ammonia and no fragrance. Had 10.13 tried on my blonde hair and was lovely colour.

Kadus is still going to be available from selected wholesalers.

Latest posts

Back