More Shellac or Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyF

Reaction score
Hi there,

I got a little money for Christmas off family and am trying to decide whether to book my Minx training and invest in kit or use it to buy more Shellac/put towards enhancement training. I am currently trained by CND in manicure, pedicure & Shellac.

I work full time at the moment as a PA but am planning to start doing a few clients in the evenings/weekend in the new year to get my business under way and save for further training.

There seems to be mixed opinions on the forum as to the popularity of mixed and I just can't decide what to do!

Opinions would be much appreciated!

Hi i dont offer Shellac, i do Gelish but if i had a bit of money i'd invest in minx and minx training. It really depends how much u want to offer enhancements, i like just offering a natural overlay (but thats just me u might feel differently) hth a little :biggrin:

I'd put towards enhancements, without a doubt!

I have only done 1 set of MINX over Xmas whereas I have done loads of enhancements - for me, there's no competition, I found MINX popular last year in Summer but not at all this year but even then it didn't compare to enhancements.

I'd Waite till (I think march?)
For the 6 NEW Shellac colors to come out !
They will be the next big thing with your Shellac clients now and the new ones they will bring.

I think go with minx by the time you have done the training it will be summer and you will get loads of business! :)

Latest posts

Back