'more than white' questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyUK

Reaction score
could someone tell me what more than white actually is...i know it is a whitener for tips and i think i have read it can be used under liquid and powder? I guess it can't be just an enamel so what exactly is it? How does it work with a rebalance if under acrylic? thanks x

TracyUK said:
could someone tell me what more than white actually is...i know it is a whitener for tips and i think i have read it can be used under liquid and powder? I guess it can't be just an enamel so what exactly is it? How does it work with a rebalance if under acrylic? thanks x
More than White is made by Creative and is an acrylic based product (dont shoot me down if i've got the description slightly wrong :o ). It can be used under any type of nail extension and no it is not an enamel although it looks like one in that its a brush in a bottle (like tippex!!). To rebalance you'd do exactly the same as if you were doing a set of pink & whites but instead of using white powder you re-paint the line back in with the More Than White. If you do a search on More Than White you will find a tutorial by Geeg which explains far better than i can!!

so doing a rebalance it can be used 'over' a very thin layer of acrylic with no probs? or would the acrylic have to be filed right down to the tip? Can anyone post me a list of what exactly is in 'more than white' please :)

TracyUK said:
so doing a rebalance it can be used 'over' a very thin layer of acrylic with no probs? or would the acrylic have to be filed right down to the tip? Can anyone post me a list of what exactly is in 'more than white' please :)
Do a search for Geeg's thread on More than White and she explains how to use it. In answer to your question you do what you'd file down as you'd normally do with a rebalance and apply it instead of white powder/monomer. As i understand it, it is an acrylic and can be used with any of the 3 systems and with all makes of products.

Hope this helps.

hi carole thanks but i wanted to know the 'full' contents of more than white which isnt posted on any search as far as i can see

§ ‘More Than White’ Liquid-Acrylic is not nail enamel. It is a liquid-acrylic formulated to dry very quickly and to be used under the resin to create a permanent French Manicure. It is also employed during the rebalance service to re-whiten the re-growth at the free edge.

§ More then White does more than just create a permanent French look to a wrap enhancement, one can also use it under gel and Liquid and Powder systems for the same purpose. Just apply to the tip, before adding the overlay, for the ultimate easy permanent French look. The product is colour stable - very white .. and very easy to use.

More then white is not a Creative product. It is part of the Fabric# branded line. Can be used with any wrap system and with Creative l/p and any gel system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back