More Than White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharong

Reaction score
Hiya all.

Been a while since ive been on the site but Im back!!!

Does anybody know how you do rebalances with gel when youve used More Than White on the tips.

Do you take the gel back to the MTW and then add another coat of MTW then redo the gel etc or can you just blend down gel and place a coat of the MTW onto the smoothed gel then another coat of gel on top.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks all

Sharong

I would have thought you thin the enhancment out as much as possible and then redo you smile with More than white..

There is a tutorial in the premium geeks section, More Than White and how to use it on all 3 systems............................
HTH

sharong said:
Hiya all.

Been a while since ive been on the site but Im back!!!

Does anybody know how you do rebalances with gel when youve used More Than White on the tips.

Do you take the gel back to the MTW and then add another coat of MTW then redo the gel etc or can you just blend down gel and place a coat of the MTW onto the smoothed gel then another coat of gel on top.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks all

Sharong
There is no hard and fast rule about this. I would shorten and thin the enhancement to the thickness or thinness I desired and then re-do the smile with MTW. Do which ever creates the most pleasing look to the enhancement.

Latest posts

Back