Morning...not as busy as last Jan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiatworcs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can i just ask is it me or is more so quiet than last jan,( i know silly question) as am starting to worry, were still have all our reg clients coming in their making most the bookings but were just getting the new ones in, we do recommend a friend, at the moment were doing 4 treatments for £40.00 (selection of treatment) we have had a few adverts in one the local glossy mags and i think we wasted our money as we have had nothing and i always monitor how new clients herd about us. Bills are mounting up. Feel a little in a rut at the min.

Sorry for having a moan,
is anyone else like this at the moment
:hug::rolleyes:

January is always a quite month after the rush of Christmas. There are quite a few threads on this subject. Have a read through some others to see if they can help.

Hi

Ok thankyou will have a good mooch

x:hug:

I'm always quite in jan and feb. It is always the way. I work for my self so what i usually do is taking some time off and enjoy my self. I know that it is much more different and worrying if you have big overheads. But just try to spend this quiet time doing something useful for the business. Do some promotions, update your web site, clean and refresh your salon, give your existing clients some small treatments for free or at half price, so they'll feel special. There are so many things you can do, where you wouldn't be able to if you were busy.
Good luck

Latest posts

Back