Morning sickness?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww no I feel for you! Mine started about 8 weeks and stopped at around 14 weeks I e not had anything since and I'll be 28 weeks on Thursday I have had awful heartburn since around 21 weeks but it's not so bad x

I'm 12 weeks now and although I haven't been sick, I've felt so sick from weeks 5-10 pretty much all day. The last couple of weeks I've been fine in the day but my evenings are a write off and I come to bed early to sleep it off. I think it's just starting to ease though so fingers crossed the second trimester will be better as they say.
I didn't realise we were so close in weeks, when's your scan?x

Hope so! My scan is this friday hun so excited xx

I had terrible terrible sickness from around 6 weeks to 36 weeks. It eased for the last few weeks (where I somehow managed to put on 2 stone!!) and then was quite sick during labour.

It was horrible, I hated pregnancy. My only saving grace was that I could keep diet coke down and the odd cup of dishwater tea which stopped me from being hospitalised.

However for those poor women who are in and out of hospital for the duration of their pregnancy I have the utmost respect. Some even have to have terminations :( so I feel very thankful that whilst mine was horrendous, it was not a patch on theirs.

Just take it a day at a time, do what you can do, eat what you can eat and try to take it easy. At least we're not elephants who are pregnant for years haha. Good luck 😊😊xxxxx

Aw, enjoy! We had ours on Monday just gone. Amazing! My due date is 18th nov x

Aww lovely!! Did your dates move much to wen you thought youd be due? 2:30 cant come quick enough 😁 im so nervous thou xx

Aww lovely!! Did your dates move much to wen you thought youd be due? 2:30 cant come quick enough 😁 im so nervous thou xx

Only by a day. We thought 17th nov and it moved to 18th. How did your scan go and what's your DD?x

Only by a day. We thought 17th nov and it moved to 18th. How did your scan go and what's your DD?x

Scan was amazing! However got put back a week and half as wasnt measurin 12 weeks so got another one in 2 weeks. Least i get another one thou hehe xx

Latest posts

Back