Moroccan oil brushes, any reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzle_g

Reaction score
These caught my eye on a blow dry video and wondered if anyone had used them? I can't get their products at home so thought I might stock up whilst in the uk. I noticed on the fb page they have combs n styling brushes too, anyone know where I can get them??

I don't mind buying from a salon, I'm in Manchester, but wasn't sure if there was any websites I could get the extra professional products?

These caught my eye on a blow dry video and wondered if anyone had used them? I can't get their products at home so thought I might stock up whilst in the uk. I noticed on the fb page they have combs n styling brushes too, anyone know where I can get them??

I don't mind buying from a salon, I'm in Manchester, but wasn't sure if there was any websites I could get the extra professional products?

Do you mean the macadamia ones? They're in most wholesalers? I haven't seen the morracan ones before - will have a nosey :) xx

Aston and fincher sell them I'm not sure if you can buy online from them but if you find their telephone number I'm sure you can order over the phone.

Personally tho I prefer Olivia garden pro thermal, they are the same if not better and you aren't paying over the odds just because it says Moroccan oil on the handle lol :)

Well I bought 2 as spotted them passing a salon with them in town yesterday so will add them to my collection! Just want to get the Kevin Murphy ones now haha

The best round brushes I have ever laid my eyes on!!! Especially for blow waves. Only down side is the round brushes only come in two sizes are they're over priced. I still love them so much :)

I like mine, I was lucky enough to her mine for free at Salon International. I use then on my self and Kent brushes on my clients. Almost on a par x

Fab brushes! They give you great grip on the hair and I find the handles and really ergonomic! They're recently introduced a 3rd size which is about 1" so is great for tight blowdries.

Latest posts

Back