Most efficient way to do all these treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
So I've got two girls coming in tomorrow for a bunch of treatments, one is having Acrylic removal & shellac, classic pedicure & brow/lip wax and the other is having classic pedicure & spray tan.

Do you think it is better to split up the appointments or do all of one girls treatments and then the other?

I was thinking:
Client 1: S/O acrylics
Client 2: Pedicure (whilst c1 is soaking)
Client 1 Shellac (whilst c2 polish dries)
Client 1. Waxing
Client 1. Pedicure
Client 2. Spray tan (whilst c1 polish dries)

I want to get them done as quickly as possible obviously without rushing but If I do each client individually I think it may take quite a while and have other clients later in the day.

Any suggestions? They are friends with eachother so I don't think they will mind me going back and forth between the two.

I think that order is good but maybe when you do client 2's pedicure maybe don't paint her nails until after her spray tan.

*Dose your pedicure involve a scrub ? Or lotions n potions Will that make the tan sit /look diffrent than on the rest of the leg? (I know nothing about spray tans so curious . )

*Did you put on the acrylic nails, or have you seen them and or know exactly what product wat used o make them?
If not I wouldn't group them up in something that will need good timing ,

As if they turnout to be something else (clients offten don't know ) then it will mess up your schedule. If that's the case then I'd talk her into maintenance like a rebalance , followed by Shellac ,
Or if she's adamant then rebook her nails for a quiet day or a last client in a day.

Honestly I'm not trying to be negative ,
Just saying what could go wrong , and what you might not of considered , so that your prepared , :)

If these things are covered I'm sure up you will be fine .

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

I think that order is good but maybe when you do client 2's pedicure maybe don't paint her nails until after her spray tan.

I was always taught to do nails before tanning incase I end up needing to wipe over the nails and ruin the tan. As long as the polish is dry I think I'll be fine

*Dose your pedicure involve a scrub ? Or lotions n potions Will that make the tan sit /look diffrent than on the rest of the leg? (I know nothing about spray tans so curious . )

*Did you put on the acrylic nails, or have you seen them and or know exactly what product wat used o make them?
If not I wouldn't group them up in something that will need good timing ,

As if they turnout to be something else (clients offten don't know ) then it will mess up your schedule. If that's the case then I'd talk her into maintenance like a rebalance , followed by Shellac ,
Or if she's adamant then rebook her nails for a quiet day or a last client in a day.

Honestly I'm not trying to be negative ,
Just saying what could go wrong , and what you might not of considered , so that your prepared , :)

If these things are covered I'm sure up you will be fine .

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

My pedi does include a scrub but I use a different one if I'm going to be tanning that doesn't interfere with tanning so that's fine. I don't apply foot cream to the top section of the foot if I am going to be tanning just the underneath. Which doesn't get tanned.

I didn't do the acrylics but I have had a look at them I'm just removing them and applying shellac to her natural nails as she doesn't want acrylics anymore.

I think I should be ok just unsure of the best way to fit them all in x

Latest posts

Back