Most favourable bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoey92

Reaction score
Evening geeks.

So I'm wondering what is everyones "go to" or "must have" bleach powder brand? & reasons why.

I'm looking into changing or should i say trying a different one.
(Use Matrix at the moment?

Thanks in advance

Evening geeks.

So I'm wondering what is everyones "go to" or "must have" bleach powder brand? & reasons why.

Thanks in advance

I use blonde me... AMAZING... the lift on it is great and never had any problem with it at all.

Evening geeks.

Thanks in advance
I absolutely love Blondor by wella! Probably more expensive than matrix but definitely a better quality bleach! It gives amazing results and minimal damage! I've never really been disappointed! I have used matrix in the past and find the lift is good but it does seem to be harsher on the hair.

Thanks guys I've been to local Salon services & puchased some today they have a fairly good offer on the 800g tubs if yous have one nearby ☺

Thanks guys I've been to local Salon services & puchased some today they have a fairly good offer on the 800g tubs if yous have one nearby ☺
Thanks ill take a look :)

Blonde me by schwartzkof .. I used to always use bloody by wella but this is far better!

Blonde me powder bleach hands down holy grail the best for lift, and its already got the added olaplex thing inside it.. the older formula used to lift faster but the new ones are still the best in my opinion. keep an eye on it though its strong stuff in the wrong hands!

Latest posts

Back