Most popular glitter colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbleLove

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering what is your most popular glitter colours for rockstars? Thanks

I'd say I've used every colour I've got, now saying that I have variations of each colour but if you think gold, silver, pink. Red, blue, green, orange, purple white black, silver halo, gold halo and champagne I've used them more than once, so def go for those then get variations light, holographic, dark and bright.

I'm a glitter aholic and have well over a hundred lol... Never have to much glitter :)

I love glitter I do have a few but I'm going to work from a salon and was wondering what was most asked for. Maybe I need all colours!

Pink pink pink! That and orange to make a glitter coraly colour :) but most of my clients love pinks and purples :) red & gold are popular at Christmas too :) I love the blue and green but they haven't been as popular - if you order from sweet squared I find them really cheap and good quality and they last ages :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app xxx

Thank you for your help.... I'm a pink girl so have a lot of pink.... I need input from people who are not so much pink driven!

Thank you for your help.... I'm a pink girl so have a lot of pink.... I need input from people who are not so much pink driven!

I'm a mobile nailtech, driving around with more then 250 colors (glitters, additives & mica powders).
Most asked for a holographic gitters and metallic glitters
picture.php

My most request colors are (during summer:)
Neon Orange,
Neon Pink,
White Glow in the Dark (is without a real white color, so perfect over any color to add shine and a touch of glow in the dark.
During winter:
Gold holographic & metallic
Silver hologrphic & metallic
Rosé copper glitters
(all) aqua & lite aqua & dark aqua holographics

I'm a mobile nailtech, driving around with more then 250 colors (glitters, additives & mica powders).
Most asked for a holographic gitters and metallic glitters
picture.php

My most request colors are (during summer:)
Neon Orange,
Neon Pink,
White Glow in the Dark (is without a real white color, so perfect over any color to add shine and a touch of glow in the dark.
During winter:
Gold holographic & metallic
Silver hologrphic & metallic
Rosé copper glitters
(all) aqua & lite aqua & dark aqua holographics

Conny! You are rockin' those Swarovski! I received my first order, can wait to try them.

ArtsyFarstyCrafts have the best glitter and prices. She even sold me 100 empty bottles to organize my glitter horde .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 219
Thank you for your replies really helpful! Will have a look at artsyfartsy xx

Pink -_- does look stunning thou haha

Holographic Gold! I get through it like it's going out of fashion! XxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380286272.013184.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380286284.076930.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380286296.678541.jpg

Purple by far and away is the most popular one I have.

White, silver and pink also. But always holographic!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

silver and pink !! wish some of my girls were more adventurous so I can use some of my other more wild colours on them :D

I love glitter :Love::Love:

Latest posts

Back