Most popular Male Wax Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reddyreddy

Reaction score
Hi there geeks,

I'm putting together my male wax list and am wondering what is the absolute most popular Male wax treatment...

Is it a back and shoulder wax, a Brazilian...

I'm not sure there will be much call for male intimate waxing where I live (in the countryside) so I'm thinking of just offering the basic, neck, shoulders, chest, back, speedo, etc. I'm not squeamish and am happy to offer a crack wax and bikini/speedo wax but if I am to offer the full monty I will need to pay for extra training and am not sure I will recoup that cost...

Help! :confused:

Hi there Reddyreddy..

I only provide male waxing treatments and I find that male back waxing is the most popular of all the waxing treatments.

As a therapist and a customer I have found it more helpful if you can provide variations of a back wax then this also proves more popular as often some clients may only need a shoulder or a lower backwax.. I also find that my clients and myself prefer a full back wax to includes shoulders, tops of the arms and the hair on the neck line.. I hate a back wax that stops at the top of the back and does not include the shoulders and some blending on the upper arms etc..

Seasonal waxing often sees an increase in male chest waxing , feet and face waxing packages ( ears nostril and brows)..

Male intimate waxing treatments are also very popular and IMO most male clients will travel if they find a therapist that offers a good waxing service that suits them. Again the variations offer greater flexibility and a flexible tariff allows you the option to cater for the hairy monsters amongst us!!

I find the BSC and Brazilian more popular than hollywood waxing.

You are welcome to look at the waxing price list on my website which will show you the treatments I provide.

Good luck and hth

Jack

hey! i'm mobile and like yourself out in the country, my most popular waxing treatment for men is back wax, quite alot of my clients have a back and chest wax a few times but usually only carry on with the back :D

I agree with Jack, but for me Nostrils, Ears and Eyebrow tidy are right up there too.

For intimate waxing - there are several willing to drive over 100 miles to see me every month.

Thanks everyone, very helpful replies as ever! :hug:

Latest posts

Back