Most popular Moyou plates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

profbeau

Reaction score
I am giving myself a serious headache! Have finally decided to add moyou to my ever growing stamping collection.

I currently use konad and cheeky, but am hearing (and seeing) great things of moyou.

I want to limit myself to just 6 plates to start, but I keep going over & over, swapping and changing what's in my basket!

I am loving the full image plates, but as they are so different to what I use currently, I just can't decide which would be best!

My clients range from 16-72! They love stamping, and most prefer full nail designs. I only work with natural nails, so I don't think I would need the xl designs? Or would I?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated... Before my head explodes! x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

The Real Mrs Grey is who you need to answer your question!!! Hopefully she'll stop by this thread and pass on her stamping knowledge!!

Hi there,

I had this exact same dilemma last week when I ordered my first 4 moyou stamping plates.

My clients also vary quite a bit age wise so wanted something for everybody in my first batch of plates and after hours scouring the website I finally decided on:- pro collection plate 10, pro collection plate 3, the sailor collection plate 3, and the bridal collection plate 7.

I find the normal size stamping plates like konad etc just aren't big enough, even for natural nails because if someone likes to keep there nails quite long the images on them are way too small so I preferred to get XL plates which all the above are so I wasn't having any dilemmas of the image being to small for the nails.

Hope this helps a bit :) Xx

The Real Mrs Grey is who you need to answer your question!!! Hopefully she'll stop by this thread and pass on her stamping knowledge!!

Haha! Thanks CeeCee! 😘

OP:
Gosh this is hard one - only 6 plates, lol!

I love the Pro Collection, Mother Nature, Sailor & Time Traveller.

They just sold out of the most gorgeous lace plates in the Bridal Collection :(

You'll notice some plates have an XL "partner" to the regular size (as you've mentioned) and I always buy both because of different nail sizes.

I never really go for the small, single images - I like the full nail designs!!

I LOVE my Marilyn Monroe stamp from the Pro Collection - just lush!!

Very difficult to pick 6...I don't envy you!!

This has probably been as much help as a chocolate teapot...!! xxx

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I know it wasn't the easiest of questions to answer, a bit like mission impossible choosing just 6!

I'm off to check out the ones you have recommended.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I had finally decided, I take another look and there is now a new "punk" range on there!

So I had to admit defeat and press checkout - with 10 plates still in my basket!
3 x pro, 1 x artist, 1 x comic, 1 x princess, 1 x mother nature, 1 x tourist, 1 x festive and 1 from the new punk range!

Managed to convince my husband that even though its almost double what I originally planned, "some" are festive designs so I won't need to order any more until next year ... Honest!

Just when I thought I had finally decided, I take another look and there is now a new "punk" range on there!

So I had to admit defeat and press checkout - with 10 plates still in my basket!
3 x pro, 1 x artist, 1 x comic, 1 x princess, 1 x mother nature, 1 x tourist, 1 x festive and 1 from the new punk range!

Managed to convince my husband that even though its almost double what I originally planned, "some" are festive designs so I won't need to order any more until next year ... Honest!

Ooh yeah saw the Punk range this morning....trying....to....resist....! Lol!

The selection you made sound great - looking forward to seeing your creations! Have fun xxx

I just bought 5 more this morning also 🙈 I went on to buy 1 of the new punk collection plates and ended up buying 5 haha! I'm hooked!

I got 1 punk, 1 biker, 1 time traveler & 2 pro collection plates so I can't wait until they arrive and I can have a play with them :D Xx

Hi , i love MoYou plates & am collecting them at the moment. For the kids I think the princess plates are great ,for teens the pro plates with the comic book styles are good also anything with flowers ,as flowers are good for all ages. The full picture plates in Greek mythology & suki ,Mother Nature & fairytale collections are really nice , with the picture plates i usually look at them & see which have the most designs i can use on. The biker plate full design & the Greek mythology for example. Hope this helps.xx

Hi , i love MoYou plates & am collecting them at the moment. For the kids I think the princess plates are great ,for teens the pro plates with the comic book styles are good also anything with flowers ,as flowers are good for all ages. The full picture plates in Greek mythology & suki ,Mother Nature & fairytale collections are really nice , with the picture plates i usually look at them & see which have the most designs i can use on. The biker plate full design & the Greek mythology for example. Hope this helps.xx

I was unsure about the full picture plates, until I saw the artist 10 (cherubs) I fell in love with it! I have ordered 3 full picture plates with my first lot, and can't wait to have a play!

I love the new punk range, I have a 14 year old daughter & her friends that are going to love that plate!

It was so difficult to choose just 10 plates!

Eek! Look what's just arrived! I'm only home for a quick lunch then I'm back with clients till 7:30!
I can't wait to have a play, oh well at least it gives me something to look forward to, and help me survive multiple bikini waxes in this heat!

Attachments

• 1403695556771.jpg
    1403695556771.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 285
Eek! Look what's just arrived! I'm only home for a quick lunch then I'm back with clients till 7:30!
I can't wait to have a play, oh well at least it gives me something to look forward to, and help me survive multiple bikini waxes in this heat!

Oooooh lush!! I wanna look at the Punk one please!! xx

There you go! Excuse the 3 week old megamix gel I've quickly applied over lol!
Now I really must get off for my 2pm client!

Attachments

• 1403699202737.jpg
    1403699202737.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 250
There you go! Excuse the 3 week old megamix gel I've quickly applied over lol!
Now I really must get off for my 2pm client!

Lol! Thank you so much for posting - I love it!! Think I'm off to make an order! ;) xx

Just received 7 more plates to my collection can't wait to play :D ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403715782.701119.jpg

My favourite is suki plate 7! The swirls are a big hit!
Just had one of the punk plates and a pro plate delivered x

I couldn't resist trying these on r lad, he has a perfectly large nail plate ! :') x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403719770.735675.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403719784.514563.jpg

Moyou comic plate! Love the cute couple - my client requested the color & "something romantic, but not hearts", I think these fit the bill!

Attachments

• 1404158097853.jpg
    1404158097853.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 134
I'm MoYou mad lol I ordered 2 more plates today love love love the full plates ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404164696.103678.jpg

Ignore the mess lol ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404165315.450172.jpg

Latest posts

Back