most popular nail system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
I am qualified level 2 in beauty and level 3 in complementary therapies. I am just starting out mobile and am thinking of attending a course in nail enhancements, but what do I choose? acrylic, gel, minx.... I would really appreciate any advice, also, what are your thoughts on the 5 day courses on offer, thanks xx

I am qualified level 2 in beauty and level 3 in complementary therapies. I am just starting out mobile and am thinking of attending a course in nail enhancements, but what do I choose? acrylic, gel, minx.... I would really appreciate any advice, also, what are your thoughts on the 5 day courses on offer, thanks xx

I believe your Level 2 will qualify you to buy Minx without any further training, so that is something you can add on to what you already do. Minx is not a nail enhancement system though. Speak to Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060.

As regards nail enhancements, the 5 day courses very much depend on who it is with as to whether it is worth doing. I did the CND Foundation course and that gave me the core skills to become a knowledgable and competant Nail Tech. Having built on that I have now been in business almost 6 years and am nice and busy. Other names with good reputations are EzFlow, NSI and Young Nails, but a search on here will give you more info.

Another service that will be a good add-on to your current skills is the new gel polishes that have just been launched like Shellac and Gelish among others. They enable you to offer permanent colour, again a search will give you all the info you need.

hth's

Thanks so much for your reply Vetty, I will give Sweet Squared a call tomorrow to enquire about Minx. Also the Gelish and Shelac looks like a way forward, can Sweet Squared also give me advice on these? I have been looking at the CND foundation courses and this may be an option if I find the demand. Thanks again x

Sorry but this is completely off topic--Vetty, I have to ask who is that gorgeous man in your avatar? :)

Thanks so much for your reply Vetty, I will give Sweet Squared a call tomorrow to enquire about Minx. Also the Gelish and Shelac looks like a way forward, can Sweet Squared also give me advice on these? I have been looking at the CND foundation courses and this may be an option if I find the demand. Thanks again x

They cant help with Gelish as its not one of their products

Nail Harmony do Gelish. Speak to Georgie or Jason they are more than helpful without being pushy.

Georgie Smedley | Nail Harmony UK" <[email protected]>
Tel: +44 (0) 800 014 8300
Nail Harmony UK Facebook Page
Web: Nail Products, Gelish, Reveal, Gels

Sorry but this is completely off topic--Vetty, I have to ask who is that gorgeous man in your avatar? :)

It's the actor Josh Holloway playing Sawyer in Lost - proper schoolgirl-crush material :wink2:!!! Now Lost is finished having him as my avatar is my only Sawyer fix......

Latest posts

Back