Most popular Shellac colors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stimpyroo

Reaction score
I'm diving in to shellac got my new lamp for Christmas just wondering what are your most popular colors? I wanna get all of them of course I have to get little by little lol :)

now You should invest in a good training, saves a lot of time, problems and money
good luck

now You should invest in a good training, saves a lot of time, problems and money
good luck

I am looking for classes but in the states it's hard to find at least where I love :( I am almost done with school and going to the board soon!!!

Get in touch with CND, the Shallac course only takes a day and its a well worth while price. :)

As for colours, its all a personal thing. Lots of my clients have their own favorites. Tutti fruity still seems a well loved one and red baroness. Strawberry smoothie is my personal yummiest french pink. But the thing with Shellac is the world is your oyster with the colour as you can create so many new colours by layering them. Also the additives are a great investment. All that is stopping you is your own imagination! Go play on colour pops and have fun :)

Latest posts

Back