Mousse's and Sprays make it look greasy,

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellohayley

Reaction score
I am a natural blonde, however dye my hair once every 4 or so months slightly lighter. As a teenage girl i like to play with my hair, as my hair is dead straight i usually experiment curling it, using curling irons.

However it never lasts as when i use mousse's and hair sprays my hair only looks disgustingly unwashed and greasy,

are there any other alternatives for making my styles last longer, and how many other ways are there to curl your hair without using a curling iron?

~experimental with hair teen~

depending on the kind of curl u want the possibilities are endless. . u could set it in rollers, use a hot rod/curling stick for a looser toussled effect, use str8ners to make tight curls (these usually have a good hold if u use a strong hairspray before u curl the hair as it sets once it cools. . u cud scrunch dry it wit a diffuser and then tong a few pieces for a shaggy look wit a few difined curls. . what kind of spray and mousse are u usuing and what is ur hair texture? u may be using to much, or the wrong type of product for ur hair. . x

Latest posts

Back