moving house-finally!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

just an update on my living situations... and im moving out next week!

im moving from my house where i have a mortgage with my bro and my boyf lives there too-to his house so we can just be together (and my bro wont sell so we can get our own place-so this is the next best thing)

we'll be moving our stuff next weekend just in time for my bday! im so excited -it needs alot of work but at least we'l have our own space finally! and i can make my salon cos we have loads of free rooms!

im also doing the creative foundation next week so im even more excited!!!!

xx

looby4444 said:
Hi everyone!

just an update on my living situations... and im moving out next week!

im moving from my house where i have a mortgage with my bro and my boyf lives there too-to his house so we can just be together (and my bro wont sell so we can get our own place-so this is the next best thing)

we'll be moving our stuff next weekend just in time for my bday! im so excited -it needs alot of work but at least we'l have our own space finally! and i can make my salon cos we have loads of free rooms!

im also doing the creative foundation next week so im even more excited!!!!

xx

ahhhh that's excellent, it's so nice to have your own place with your boyf, i did it in june this year.

you'll have a right laugh!

Good Luck!!

Pen xxx

Good luck with the move!!!!

I'm in the process of moving too, hopefully exchanging contracts next week (finally!)

Xx

Thats great news hun!

Good luck and hope it al goes well?

Are you doing your Creative course next week?

Hey its all happening! Congrats and all the best for the future! XX

Thats great news,hope the move goes well.

GOOD LUCK!:hug:
hope you enjoy the creative course,i enjoyed doing them when i did, I'm hopping to do l&p sometime soon and i can't wait till i can book it!

good luck and hope the move goes well.. i know what its like i move next week aswell so will prob be off line for a little while... GOOD LUCK:hug:

yeah am starting the foundation on monday kirsten!

so excited!

good luck to everyone else moving too! let me knoe how u get one-maybe off line for a couple of days next week too.

see ya all at g-mex i hope!

xxx

I might see you on Tuesday hun, I'm over at Leeds doing a class!!

It is so nice to eventually have your own space with your boyf! We moved in together about 2 years ago and it was so nice! brought our first house together in December. Good luck to you, hope it all goes smoothly. what you going to do about the money tied up in you and your brothers house?

cool look out for me-ill be terrified probably-im so nervous!!!!

xx

hi hun hope the move goes well :green: , whereabouts is your house then, u still in yeadon ??
ps dont be nervous about gmex you will love it :wink2:

well its a little awkward as my bro doesnt wanna sell! my boyf kris has his own mortgage so we're just gonna cut the cost of that and hes gonna pay most of it. just gonna have to wait til my bro is ready to sell, not ideal but better than us both living at mine-i love my bro to bits but its just not healthy us living all together! its driving kris mad even though him n my bro get on so well-think its just a space thing and we feel a bit stuck. would be ace to sell and buy ou own... but all in good time!

im still living in yeadon Dee, just up the road actually! kris lives on my best mates street so thats handy!

im not nervous about gmex-really excited but im totally nervous about creative next week!

Hannah1984 said:
It is so nice to eventually have your own space with your boyf! We moved in together about 2 years ago and it was so nice! brought our first house together in December. Good luck to you, hope it all goes smoothly. what you going to do about the money tied up in you and your brothers house?

cont be nervous about trainign at creative they are fab :D , they totally put you at ease and make it fun :D instead of sitting there like nervous wrecks :Scared: , you will love it , dee xx

Latest posts

Back