Moving to Norfolk area!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady*b

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just after some help and advice I'm possibly moving to the Norfolk area just want some info on the area in general such as work places to go and the best place to live eg Norwich or Great Yarmouth?

Also I'm CND trained so are the any academies or other suppliers in the area?

Any info would be helpful?

Thanks xxx

I'm not from Norfolk, but Cambridge which isn't a million miles away. Personally I'd go for Norwich, it's a big city with plenty happening and a really nice. Great Yarmouth is a tired old seaside town, and a bit rough round the edges in parts.

Norfolk is a fairly isolated county, in that there aren't any motorways so it feels like it takes ages to get anywhere. But on the flipside there are some beautiful beaches. But for business purposes, I'd suggest Norwich.

Norwich all the way, Yarmouth is crud (sorry if you live there).

Yeah that's what I was thinking their deffo looks like there's more there work wise. What are the shops like etc and things to do? Xxx

Definitely Norwich, I live within 40 mins of both. More work options in Norwich, great shops. Yarmouth is ok to visit but wouldn't wona live there. Norwich got cinemas, bowling, nice restaurants, good night life ect x

I live in Norwich although not from Norfolk. I don't mean any offence but I keep clear of GY. It is a tired seaside town which would have been lovely in its hey day!
Norwich has a few cinemas 2 modern one er not!
Plenty of shops, bars, restaurants, nightlife, airport,train station and I'm sure job opportunities. We are stuck out on a limb and everywhere out of Norfolk seems a long way!
Don't forget the lovely beaches too, most are still natural not busy tourist areas.
Any questions feel free to contact me x

Latest posts

Back