Moxie trial kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi all have just bought moxie trial size kit, but now have had a thought about the brush, can i use my normal brush that i have been using with ret+ or do i need to buy a new one

you can use the same brush... but make sure you flush out any other monomer to be sure. The systems are similar... but not 100% the same ;)

Good question Jackie,never thought of that!
I am getting my Moxie on wednesday to try,,can i be cheeky and ask you wot it says on your step-by-step guide, is the application any different to Retention+ because i already have the powders and could get a larger Moxie bottle for the same price as the kit (cos i don't need powders) but with it having a step-by-step i thought it must be applied differently :confused: oh i'm rambling sorry,hope you know wot i mean i did post a thread asking this yesterday but had no replies,,plenty of views though! :)
sure we'll be able to use same brush,,if you don't get an answer i will ask on wednesday at Creative when i go.

Hi, I have got the moxie at my shop (not with me now so am not 100%) and I'm sure you follow the exact same steps as retention. The only difference is that the product will set slightly quicker.

HTH
Tried it on myself for the first time today and was very happy with the result.

Thanks Alex :D
I'll just go for the larger bottle then,,,,,,bit worried about the faster setting though,,,ooooer :eek:
Wish me luck!

I thought the set time was fab. Im sure you will have no probs debs just go for it!

The Nail Geek said:
you can use the same brush... but make sure you flush out any other monomer to be sure. The systems are similar... but not 100% the same ;)
was wondering how you would flush the monomer out :confused:

nicola

OOOOOh Alex i wish i had your confidence will be tryin this out on my trainer first cos i'm worried about the faster settin time

Thnx GM for your reply

Latest posts

Back