Moyou plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, any image plate system works with Shellac. I stamp over cured topcoat, so if stamping goes wrong, you can wipe clean and start over. Then seal with another layer of topcoat xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

When you say it works with Shellac, are you just stamping over Shellac or using Shellac on the stamp plate?

When you say it works with Shellac, are you just stamping over Shellac or using Shellac on the stamp plate?

I use both but to be honest, I find the Konad polish can be a deeper, stronger colour than the Shellac for stamping x

Sorry, stamping OVER Shellac. I find Shellac far too thin to use with image plates xx

I use both but to be honest, I find the Konad polish can be a deeper, stronger colour than the Shellac for stamping x

Sorry, stamping OVER Shellac. I find Shellac far too thin to use with image plates xx

Thank you! I had wondered if it was worth using gel polish on the plates, especially since so much is wasted. I have just ordered my first Moyou plates (I've used Konad and Cheeky) and I'm looking forward to using them, but they won't get here for another four weeks!

These plates look fab... Trouble is how do I decide which ones to buy!? Xx

Hi ladies...I'm quite excite about nail stamping!! I'm new to Salongeek by the way...!! I have a few Konads (they are fantastic)! I recently orders a bundle of 25 stamping plates from a company called cheeky!! Has anyone ever had any experience with them?

Cheeky plates are really good, if you have ordered from china expect a delay but the plates are very very good. Which set did you buy :)

Morning Geeks,

How quickly do Moyou orders take to be delivered to a UK address?

I placed my order last week and it still hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks

Hi
It wasn't a pre sale plate was it ? I have done this last week with Xmas plate, I ordered it mid October and chased it up last week and was told it was pre sale and not out yet ....in my giddy excitement I hadn't read the header lol x

Hi
It wasn't a pre sale plate was it ? I have done this last week with Xmas plate, I ordered it mid October and chased it up last week and was told it was pre sale and not out yet ....in my giddy excitement I hadn't read the header lol x

Oh gosh, yes! One of the plates was the Christmas plate, so it must've been pre-sale!

Thanks for clearing that up for me x

oh no! i just ordered the pre-sale christmas ones! the payment went through so i'm not sure what's happening?!

Morning Geeks,

How quickly do Moyou orders take to be delivered to a UK address?

I placed my order last week and it still hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks

I have a few of the Moyou plates(about 15) and they take an age to come even the non pre sale ones.

I ordered some yesterday with a new stamper, was hoping they would only be a few days for delivery but doesn't sound good 😂

mine have never taken longer than a week and i order from amazon.
Im not a huge fan of MOyou plates as they need lots of polish to fill due to depth of design and i get lot of airbubbles. 10/10 design 7/10 useability. Much prefer Dashica or konad.

I use Moyou they r fab...if you have bought presale and some non presale then they will send you them all together when presale are available unless you call them...I ordered both last week and presale festive are available around the 1st December...so I asked for my other plates to be sent now x

I ordered on the 14th October. 3 current releases & 3 pre sale.

They were delivered on the 2nd November. So the pre sale xmas collection is now in stock :)

Hi everyone, I've just received my order today and having problems. My stamper isn't picking up the design at all! I'm using the moyou stamper, scraper and polishes :( xx

I bought some moyou plates from pro beauty north but they didn't come with polishes and now I'm gutted because I can't get any of my polishes to work with them cus they're too thin 😫 gonna have to order new polish unless anyone has any tips x

If you follow Nailsaurus on facebook (or just go to her website) she has a 20% discount code for the MoYou website :)

Latest posts

Back