Moyou plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovin it

Reaction score
How are you finding these? Do they match up to konad? I love some of the plates and just wondering if they stamp well ? Xx

I have four and they are excellent

Does anyone know if Moyou will be at Olympia? There were last year x

there are 2 moyous, moyou.co.uk and moyounails.com very confusing, but the moyou.co.uk plates are brilliant, they stamp very well and the designs are amazing ! not sure about the .com ones, I have some coming soon but havent used them yet.

I have 7 of the moyoulondon plates and I think they're great, they come out with new designs quite often which I like (my bank balance is not so happy about it) :)

I have two and just ordered six more. They are fantastic. Stamp lovely the first time.

Ordered 5! New artist series should be out Friday, I think.

The MoYou I'm getting my stamps from wont be at Olympia, the other maybe but its not the same one i buy from so can't vouch for their quality

I've just ordered these 4 plates from Moyou, there are so many cool ones to choose from, why the heck didn't i know about these before! They look FAB I've never seen any plates like these before.

Attachments

• pro_08_2.jpg
    pro_08_2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 891
  • pro_xl_05.jpg
    pro_xl_05.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 901
  • product_image_4.jpg
    product_image_4.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 986
  • product_image_7.jpg
    product_image_7.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 916
I was actually introduced to these today at my friends salon and hoping they will be at pro beauty at weekend

I've just ordered these 4 plates from Moyou, there are so many cool ones to choose from, why the heck didn't i know about these before! They look FAB I've never seen any plates like these before.

Wow! These look amazing! I feel a purchase coming on...... :)

Conny from Nails R Us in Belguim has got some (saw her facebook page) and I seeked them out today, didn't even think just bought 4 today.

I think the young'uns are going to like the pop star silhouette ones :)

I personally love the peacock feather and the nature patterns one

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 739
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 761
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 694
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 700
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 725
I have to post these too!

Attachments

• mother_nature_1_5.jpg
    mother_nature_1_5.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 700
  • mother_nature_2_1.jpg
    mother_nature_2_1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 615
  • mother_nature_3_2.jpg
    mother_nature_3_2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 595
  • mother_nature_4_1.jpg
    mother_nature_4_1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 558
  • mother_nature_5.jpg
    mother_nature_5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 536
  • mother_nature_6.jpg
    mother_nature_6.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 518
I have to post these too!

So ill just ask a totally daft question, with these big ones- do you just pick a bit to use? Not even used the few konads I have but love the Xmas gingerbread house one lol x

I find the cut is not as smooth as Konad or bundle monster is those of you who stamp get my drift. When you clean them little fibres often get caught. Having said that I do LOVE them especially my Queen one and I NEEEEEEEEED the fair isle jumper one!

OMG I'm getting ordering tomorrow!! Xxx

New plates available for pre sale orders tomorrow. Be sure to checkout the Mother Nature plates too. Just Launched! - Image Plates

I can't wait to order these tomorrow. I love the MoYou plates. I find the quality excellent. I clean my plates with waxing strips. No fibres or fluff.

Latest posts

Back