Moyou stamping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdn

Reaction score
I am thinking of purchasing a Moyou stamping kit. Does anyone know if there is a particular nail laquer you need to use ?

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks x

Also if u want some ideas of good stamping polishes u can always check out YouTube videos. Have a look at those by Sarah r. They have helped me so much x

I am thinking of purchasing a Moyou stamping kit. Does anyone know if there is a particular nail laquer you need to use ?

There are special stamping polishes which are definitely worth getting if you are a beginner - so you know what you are looking for. It is well worth checking out SarahR's Stamping Fun Friday videos on You Tube. She has reviewed some great stamping polishes. A lot of regular nail polishes work too, but most don't. Generally if they are opaque in one coat they work.

By the way, there are two MoYous and it is definitely worth checking out some reviews before you buy.

Here is one re MoYou London - since this review they have released loads more beautiful plates. I love their plates!

The Nailasaurus | UK Nail Art Blog: MoYou London Stamping Plates Review

and here is one re MoYounails - their polishes are good and unlike most stamping polishes can be be used as a nail lacquer too but their full nail images are way too small for me.

The Crumpet: MoYou Nails Stamping Plates 127 & 128 Review

Latest posts

Back