MoYou stamping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Im pretty new to stamping, iv'e got a few Konad ones but never really got to grips with it. Id like to try MoYou plates, which ones are a must to begin with to start my collection? Also which colours are a must to stamp with? Iv seen on a YouTube video from TheRealMrsGrey that that Black Konad special polish is the best, but what about other colours?

Many thanks in advance x

The white is very good too. It depends on how big your nails are, some of the images can be quite small unless you buy the larger images. Moyou are brilliant plates though! Models own chrome polishes stamp great as so Barry m foil effects in gold and silver, there's loads of threads already if you do a search you'll find which plates are popular x

I have both MoYou & Konad but can't get them to work, I've buffed the scampers with a white block, & cleansed with acetone polish remover, didn't work so tried tried with sanitizer as a cleanser but still can't get anything working.

Advice really will be appreciated

Great thanks for that. Do we know if any of the Vinylux polishes stamp well?

Latest posts

Back