Mr Site web design package

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmogeek

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone used the Mr Site web design package? I want a good site that i can set up a good online shop. Sorry ive asked about websites before but just to see if anyone think mr site is any good?

I dunno but Ruth Mills is fab at web design I'll have an online shop sometime soon as well.
PM her for more details.

Yes i have a website from mr site, it is good and is quite easy to do yourself. The shop is done using paypal and is quite easy to set up. I think it is well worth the money, and you can get your site quite high up in the search engines with it. Ive had a few bookings and enquires from mine.

I dunno but Ruth Mills is fab at web design I'll have an online shop sometime soon as well.
PM her for more details.

Thanks Judy, you're a star!

That will give me another excuse to push ahead with my super whizzy shopping cart system too - Sonia already wants it for a site she wants to set up to sell craft stuff, Dancers Designs - then I've already promised you it for your site too ;)

Will take me a little while to design and put together - but the plan is for it to support both Paypal and Google Checkout, and to have a proper stock control system built in too so that it won't try and sell something that has already sold out!

Your site looks good hun did you add your quantity and options buttons from paypal? I had a look last night and have now figured out how to add the buy now buttons etc from paypal instead of freewebs cause they dont work. Just not sure about how to add the quantity buttons yet.

Your site looks good hun did you add your quantity and options buttons from paypal? I had a look last night and have now figured out how to add the buy now buttons etc from paypal instead of freewebs cause they dont work. Just not sure about how to add the quantity buttons yet.
Whos site did you look at?:)

I did the quantity and all that through mr site, it gives you the option of how many of each product the customer can buy, also if there are products available in different colours etc, it is good and then when someone buys something from your site i think you are notified by email (similar to if you sell something on ebay). It did take me a while to build my site, but now i know how to do it im having to help my dad build one for his business lol.:lol:

Mine is with Mr Site too. Had it about 2 years, originally bought it just as a make do until my friend made one 4 me, but i've decided to keep it cos they keep adding new features to it!

my site is by mr site, and its soooo easy to use.

defo recommend it.

Latest posts

Back